Lipid Association of India (LAI) is engaged in the generating awareness on the detection, diagnosis, management and prevention of dyslipidaemia amongst healthcare professionals (HCPs) and the community. In this endeavour series of academic activities for HCPs and public lectures for at community level have been organized have been organised. Further several sports activities including marathon, cricket tournament were organized recently.
LAI is pleased to organize 1st All India Interstate Medical Cricket tournament on 22nd and 23rd December 2018 at Cricket ground, Siri fort Sports Complex, New Delhi and DDA Sports Complex Cricket ground, Jasola New Delhi. The final match will be played at Siri fort Sports Complex Cricket ground from 1:30pm onward on the Sunday, 23rd August 2018.
Rules and regulations
- All matches will be played under ICC rules and regulations with super sub (super substitute). Super sub player name will have to be given before start of play to the umpires.
- If any team presents later than 20minutes of the scheduled time for the commencement of the match, a walkover shall be given to the present team.
- All the matches including finals match will be of 20 overs each. Any match if starts late due to weather or another reasons it will be the sole right of the umpires to reduce the overs if required.
- Twenty overs match will consist of one power play of 5 overs with a maximum of two fielders outside the ring. If batting power play is not taken earlier then 15th over will automatically be applied as power play with maximum three players (fielders) outside the ring.
- Minimum of four players will be allowed inside the ring during whole duration of the match of 20 overs except the power play.
- Each bowler can ball maximum of 4 overs
- Duckworth–Lewis (D/L) method will be followed whenever required i.e. overs are lost.
- All matches to be played with red balls of best quality.
- All teams will have to wear the specified official T-shirt with white lower. Only T shirt shall be provided by the organizers.
- Each team shall be responsible to bring their own cricket kit.
ELIGIBILITY AND RULES
Entry fee is INR 50,000 per team submitted before 20th September 2018.
The details of the players should be provided in the prescribed format.
LAI will provide travel and boarding of 12 players each team.
Once the travel plan is finalized by the LAI any change in the itinerary by the players the cancellation charges shall be borne by the team. Failing to do so team will be disqualified to play any match.
Players will be provided accommodation in Delhi on twin sharing basis during the match only for two nights.
Every eligible player has to be minimum MBBS qualified. It is permisssible to have upto four players above the age of 50 always on the ground.
Players have to carry a photo copy and original with photo copy of MCI/state medical registration and age proof (Adhaar card or passport).
It is mandatory for all the players to have a latest lipid profile report. (After July 2018)
Prize money for the winning team:
Winners: INR 50.000 along with Trophy
Runner up: INR 25, 000 with trophy
All the participating teams will get certificate of the participation.
A man will be announced for each match.
Name:- Lipid Association of India
Account type:- Current
Bank:- Oriental Bank of commerce.
Branch:- South Extension, Part-1, New Delhi-110049
IFSC code:- ORBC0100144
You can also send a draft payable to Lipid Association of India at New Delhi to :
“A 26 2nd floor south extension Part 2 New Delhi 110049“